|
Disclaimer
![]() About Me
![]() Eug 14 Destiny(08) Tanglinian 3E1 Tagboard
Archives
Blogroll
Cindy Wang Sing Carmen Sheryl Alivia Amanda 2006B 2E2'08 [00:12]作詞:天天 作曲:川江美奈子 編曲:侯志堅 [00:16]演唱:仔仔周渝民/大S徐熙媛 [00:29]大S:沒有起伏的情緒 因為你出現後劃破平靜 [00:39] 震撼我已經封閉的心 冰山和雪在溶解 [00:52]仔仔:回到初次的相遇 風在吹一個人獨自美麗 [01:03] 灰的天空為何沒有表情 你的心下雨 [01:12]大S:就讓我愛你 沒有了自己 [01:18]仔仔:殘破的光影 黑暗中深深吸引 [01:23] 絕對地 就算生命所剩無幾 [01:29]合唱:只要擁抱瞬間的默契 [01:34]大S:就讓我愛你 證明有奇蹟 [01:39]仔仔:再狂野的心 靈魂的深處有你 [01:44] 我願意 放棄世界微笑而去 [01:50]合唱:幸福很遠心卻在一起 [02:04]大S:過去總是揮不去 [02:08]仔仔:再堅強記憶仍像惡夢不醒 [02:15]大S:我的淚水淌過你的天空 [02:19]仔仔:雨下不停 心好痛 [02:28]仔仔:風像畫筆看著我 你的容顏盡在風的前頭 [02:39]大S:我的心劃出第一次的彩虹 [02:43]合唱:因為你 我相信 [02:48]大S:就讓我愛你 沒有了自己 [02:53]仔仔:殘破的光影 黑暗中深深吸引 [02:58] 絕對地 就算生命所剩無幾 [03:04]合唱:只要擁抱瞬間的默契 [03:09]大S:就讓我愛你 證明有奇蹟 [03:14]仔仔:再狂野的心 靈魂的深處有你 [03:20] 我願意 放棄世界微笑而去 [03:26]合唱:幸福很遠心卻在一起 [03:51]大S:就讓我愛你 沒有了自己 [03:56]仔仔:殘破的光影 黑暗中深深吸引 [04:01] 絕對地 就算生命所剩無幾 [04:07]合唱:只要擁抱瞬間的默契 [04:12]合唱:就讓我愛你 證明有奇蹟 [04:17]仔仔:再狂野的心 靈魂的深處有你 [04:23]合唱:我願意 仔仔:放棄世界微笑而去 [04:29]合唱:下一個世紀 讓我愛你 Credits
www | Basecode www | Icons www | Favicon www | Header codes |
Quiz!!
Posted on: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 | 9:36 PM All of the 14 people must do this quiz, unless he/she doesn’t have a blog . ( actually you can don't do it. i won't mind. :) ) Write the names of 14 people you can think off the top of your head, then answer the questions. 1. Celestine 2. Jeanstee 3. Yuwanky 4. Jelvin 5. Elvenz 6. Carmen 7. Sheryl 8. Sherie 9. Alivia 10. Amanda 11. Jiawen 12. Kangin =P 13. Junjin =P 14. Shinyoung =P (One from one couple except Hyung Don and Taeyeon)(No space sorry!!) How did you get to meet 7? In TSS What would you do if you and 13 never met? We've never met before............ What would you do if 1 and 12 date? I will scream~~ But I will think its cool!!Have you ever seen 14 cry? No.. Would 4 and 11 be a good couple? No.. Do you think 11 is attractive? Ya What's 2's favourite colour? Black When was the last time you talked to 9? Monday VIA sms, so its saturday I suppose, during her birthday party. What language does 8 speak? english, chinese, hokkien Who is 13 going out with? I don't know but he's with Lee Shi Young in WGM!! What grade is 12 in? Don't know.. Would you ever date with 10? NEVER. Where does 5 live? Batam!! What's the best thing about 3? I can quarrel with him. What would you want to tell 10 now? Lets go to KBOX. Whats the best thing about 8? i don't think she's anything good cause she's 'silent assasin(sp)' Have you ever kissed 5? I think maybe during my baby time, I gave him before a family kiss.(I don't remember but it should be forced by people older than me) What was the best memory you have with 7? She's always there when I've things to say. When's the last time you're going to see 6? Sunday, Mr Eio's tuition. How is 14 and 12 different? I don't know.. But they are both Koreans. Is 6 pretty? Ya How did you meet 5? Before I was born Is 1 your best friend? Ya, She's my sis too Do you hate 12? NO!! Have you seen 4 on the last month? No TT When was the last time you said to 3? yesterday ? Just now Have you been to 5's house? Since a baby............ When's the next time you gonna see 10? School Are you close to 13? No =( Have you ever been to a movie with 4 before? Of course!! Have you ever gotten into trouble with 8? No.. Would you give 2 a hug? Ya When have you lied to 3? hehe, when playing. Is 1 good with socializing? I think so Do you know secrets about 9? I don't think that I should answer this question, Sorry. Describe the relationship between 12 and 14. They are both in WGM!! Best thing about your friendship with 9? Nothing good =( What's the worst thing about 6? Oh.. let me think about it.. Her cries? Have you ever had a crush on 12? No.. but he's so cute on TV!! Does 14 has a girlfriend or boyfriend? She's got a husband!!(In WGM) Have you ever wanted to punch 1's face? No, just feel like hitting. Has 2 met your mother? Ya, when I was born till now.. How did you get to meet 3? I don't know, maybe when I went to his home. Did you ever physically hurt 3? Ya, I think so. Do you live close to 7? Quite.. What's 8's favourite food? Eggs!! What kind of car does 1 has? Next time.. maybe she'll buy a porsche(Her and my favourite but we need to earn money first) Have you travelled anywhere with 9 before? Ya, travelling in SG. If you give 14 $100 , what will he/she spend it on? FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone can do it! =) Love, Eug. Ps: TEACUP POODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333333 Puggle and Pugs are cute too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |